Friday, January 3, 2014

[2014] 365 DAYS PROJECT: DAY 3

Ola!

My body hurts liek srsly and that is because of 'Growl' choreography. OTL But at least! I already finished memorizing the steps along the hardest part of it which is the bridge part...AS IN O-M-G!
EXO is just awesome! Doing flawless movements esp. Kai, Sehun and Lay! (Dance Line opkurz!) sdfhjd they are just handsome while doing such killer moves ;A;

Okay! Srsly...bodyache :"( It's 8:28PM and I am half-half-way done with these animations! 2 scenes to go but there are still a lot of scenes to be edited and compiled! /sweat I am freakin' lazy as of this moment as in instead of doing our thesis, I end up watching makeup tutorials! again :)  I wish I can have a makeup haul soon :(( shgfhjsd I also tried the smokey eye and I think I got it right? lol still not sure and shall practice more soon! (I need brushes and palettes orz) I can't upload the picture of my so-called smokey eye 'cause I haz fail camera kkk~

Hehe, bare with me oh please :) I also watched the EXO Showtime EP6 earlier and as usual it was hilarious and at the same time delicious!! Yes, they are all delicious lol just kidding. Of course! They are as always eat here, eat there huhu they had meat! ;AAAA; /drools but it was a fail 'cause Chen and D.O cooked outside there place where strong wind really attached them. :))) AND GAHD HOW BAEKHYUN BECAME MY BIAS? ODG! I HAD ENOUGH OF HIM DSGFHGDSFJ And as for the photo of the day......



HEHEHEHE~ Isn't she HE adoracute? :( I'm gonna die laughing while watching this episode sjhfjds this just made my day! Hahaha~ I watched it earlier at dawn (Yes! I was able to get up! finally~) and I was just sooooo thankful to AllMyLoves @ YT for subbing this episode!! Thanks~ eonnie! ♥ Saranghae! Fighting :")

Anyway, omg I am getting used to the confirm statements of SME! After the YoonA-SeungGi issue, there's another jackpot for SONEs...The Sooyoung-Jung Kyung Ho tandem! SME really confirmed that they are already dating~ again~ Gahd! DOUBLE KILL </////3 But well, hoping for the best for them! Finally~ they already met their prince charming *A*

Hihi! Okay~ I also watched 'Something' MV of Girl's Day and MINAH IS SOOO GORGEOUS. I love her hairstyle, fashion, voice and a loooot of her! Hehehe big fan, am I?

.....


I'm gonna work with these animations na! *sigh* I hope I can finished this today 'cause I have supposed to have a lakwatcha but I cancelled it 'cause of thiz shit hfghdsgfj T___T   shgfhsjd please wag sana akong tamarin right at this moment T_T


Ciao!
ぺいちゃん ♡


No comments: