Saturday, January 4, 2014

[2014] 365 DAYS PROJECT: DAY 4

Hello! It's 8:21PM.....and....

UGH...>___<

sdhfgshdgfjhd I AM GOING CRAZY CRAZY right now! as in right now! T^T PLUS my body really hurts!! hfjsdhf dancing 'Growl' again! Finally~ I'm really done hahaha! I had so much fuuuuun :") And I'm thinking of practicing Infinite's. Hope to make up my mind what song and choreo to be the next target kkk~

Anyways!!!!
Procrastination at its best talaga -_- huhuhu I'm done with my life ;; lol why am I born with lazinessss :( jhsdfjssjfdh anyways! I'm quite done with our animation just a little edit to it and it's already viola~! I planned to edit the credits but unfortunately, I first completed our documentation~~ ;~;

*siiiiiiiiiiigh* I still loads of school works to do jhghsdjfjds at least I'm already done with the animation but our biggest effin problem is that we don't have Adobe Premiere Pro hgfsdgfj :(( all ours were already expired </3 I've already re-install the software but it says that there's a need of codec pack cheness that's why I can't open our raw videos sdjhf :((

and *sigh* I'm sooo irritated 'cause I re-write all the stuffs I've written before in our documentation :"( I just realized that that! file was the only copy that I have and it also vanished as well as my other 50GB files </3 *heartbreaks-for-realz*

*siiiiigh* Today is just stressful and sleepy day for me ;; I'm so sleepy to death! I had enough of coffee 'cause I'm already starting to palpitate and it's just that *siiiiigh* I don't have a proper sleep :(

hdgfdsjgfjsgdfgsdghfdsjfhdgjf I just wish all these stuffs would get rid of my life immediately! I want to finish this as clean as possible and sjhfgjshdf goodluck to my grades! (viewing on Jan 6 /prays)

And as for the photo of the day...




looooads of stuffs to do! my brain's not working anymore....I just want to sleep now :"( jsdhfjsdjfsdfdshkfjhsdjfhkd rest for a while ;A;





Farewell!
ぺいちゃん ♡


No comments: