Thursday, January 2, 2014

[2014] 365 DAYS PROJECT: DAY 2

Hello again~ There are ants inside my keyboard ;; ughh so irritating T^T /shoooooo

Ayun, 9:03PM na! I was able to woke up naman earlier but not get up! lol I was just too sleepy :"( hgdhsdfj aigooo~ that's why I started doing the things I need to do so late :( But I'm now at least 1/4 done with the things I need to accomplish OTL Animating 2D scenes are just too tough jinjja!!!


I am really going crazy doing this stuff and 
up until now, I am currently in the third scene out of 6 ;;; I am also transferring lotsa files on my external...(condolence to my 50GB files :() and free-ing my desktop and hard drive jhdsfj running such softwares like Adobe After Effects ish soo slooow (I need to upgrade my RAM!! << next goal?!) XD


I also downloaded Disney's FROZEN at Torrent but sad to say, it wasn't HD T_T gdfjhds I am hoping for a better copy soon :( I think I'll just buy a dvd or if I have extra bucks and someone will accompany me, I just watch in the movie house. :D *Sama ka?! :))*

Anyways, gahd!! I was also dancing earlier and I am now in the bridge part of Growl! /sweeeeeat woah~ I was so haaaaard but I'm having soooo much fun gfshdgfj I was able to do the foot works but still my feet always get twisted hihihi T^T

Okay, ano pa ba...there's lot of time until midnight but I need to logout in a few minutes 'cause I am really planning to wake up later at dawn to finish these animations *FOR REALZ XDDD* And btw! I found some of my missing files to my chingu (orvz) external! T__T Thank you Lord!! Especially the Photography activites and events hdsgfsdj those were just biiiiig files :)))

Moving on....the photo of the day? (ano na namang pakana ito -___-)



Tadaaaa~ lol wait! FYI. I am not putting a watermarks because I, myself, personally took a shot of Baekhyun as seen in my wallpaper but rather I just want to put sth that would claim that this certain image was taken by me. Gets? *I mean the whole thing y'know those apps and everything etc. BASTA :P (BTW. Thanks SeeTheLight for the awesome photos as always! It was just holy grail ♥. :) ugh, isn't too pretty? :( and are you even a guy? or a gay? :">



Okay! Time to off! But I need to look first for vector stuffs again before I officially sign-out!

hihi~ babush :***

P.S
Actually, we have a lakwatcha tomorrow with HS friends..Should I push or pull? heol. My priority as of now ish my thesis but my feet ish itching ;(


ぺいちゃん ♡


No comments: