Wednesday, January 1, 2014

[2014] 365 DAYS PROJECT: DAY 1

OMG! It's already 11:40pm and I haven't written anything yet about for this day /crams

Oh right...hahaha! My first day of writing~ T_T I'm quite lazy to write anything *lol* just thinking about it makes me a much more lazier? XD


Okay, to begin with....what I have done for this day? Well, I AM SUPPOSE TO DO OUR THESIS REVISION but I end up...practicing EXO's Growl and lol..landian time? I mean, makeup! It's been a while since I put something on my face, the whole face rather. :)) And speaking of dancing, gosh! I was like growling in tiredness because of the footworks of EXO and it was a crazed!! The whole dancing was really tiring but of course it was sooooo muchfun! I've been practicing the 1st verse and the chorus and well, I managed. But still! I need more more more practice to polished the dance...woah~ /wipes-sweat

I woke up at around 12nn and I read the GM of my clanmate and it was about YoonA and Lee Seung Gi dating issues! OMG~ Finally! I am so happy for Yoongie that she can now really have a social life/love life! Well, she's at the right stage and I do really hope that they would last liek forever kkk~ LGS is such a lucky guy that his ideal gurl likes him as well! /Please, antis back off! Just support them okay? XD/ I AM SO INDEED HAPPY FOR THEM. But still! I am a PYRO hehe....YoonA-DongHae forever ♥♥♥

Well, anyway! But for at least! I vectored some of the things needed in our 2D Animation~ I'm actually planning to wake up later at dawn to start, really start the animation and I hope my alarm clock would cringe me up!

Oh! Btw, I cooked spaghetti! And it was sooo delicious! Hahaha~ This is the photo of the day..lol may ganun?




I am still craving for it~ I cooked around 5PM earlier and we finished all of it with my dad!! Gahd~ I am so full until now! Seriously! I didn't have any dinner~ I just ate pretzel for evening snacks :D

Okay, speaking of Make-up! I watched all the tutorials, reviews etc of TheAnneClutz @ YT and she is a Filipina! I learned a lot from her and I do love all her reviews! T_T I really wanted to have those brushes and a eyeshadow palette! T^T Please, birthday gift? :)))


Guys!! Check out her YouTube Channel! She's not boring srsly. I really enjoy her videos~ You can also learned a loooot from her! ^^ (Hi, Ate Anne! Love your videos! Continue to give us tips and love ♥)


To sum it up! I need to go to the bed now hahaha I really didn't accomplished anything for the day oh well, just the fandom stuffs and planning for our thesis and I think I really really need to wake up later at dawn. Hihihihi! Fighting!!! :")

P.S
I hope I can managed this 365 DAYS PROJECT /prays


ぺいちゃん ♡

No comments: